AnImEfOrEvA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AnImEfOrEvA > Topics

Subject: Best fight in bleach
Replies: 5 Views: 408

light_1 2.08.09 - 02:14am
Guys lets discuss bout the best fights that u saw on bleach *

light_1 7.08.09 - 03:52am
In my opinion the best fights include kenpachi vs nnotoria ichigo vs amagai ichigo vs grimmjow *

hexeboi 20.09.09 - 01:07pm
i did say ichigo vs ulquiorra was a wicked fight and the most classic fights include kenpachi vs nnotoria rukia vs the espada8 i guess kaien looking guy and yep ichigo
vs byakuya *

maxum 20.09.09 - 01:42pm
Ichigo vs byakuya was pretty bad ass, I still rewatch it now nd then. Ichigo vs Renji in soul society realy made me see Renji in a different light, even though the fighting wasn't spectacular I enjoyed it and the poem at the end. Ishida vs Science freak captain. Ikaku vs arrancar when he releases his bankai. Ichigo vs kariya. Ichigo vs kenpachi. -.-'' I'll stop now, since i'll probably keep going. *

light_1 21.09.09 - 04:50am
in case you guys havent noticed ichigo hasnt once learned a new move yet hes been using getsuga tenshou for ages now whats more crazy is he is able to beat every capt he faced that really was stupid and ichigos bankai isnt interesting tbh btw who are your fav capt and fav bankai?

hexeboi 21.09.09 - 05:19am
thats true ichigo hasnt learned a new move YET but that dosent mean hes weak...ichigo is the main character and obviously he has to win at the end but that byakuya ichigo and kenpachi ichigo fight really gave him a good beating ichigo is determined and a guy with guts plus hes got quality of leadership renji dosent have that my fav capt are hitsugaya toushiro kenpachi byakuya and unohana and fav bankai include that of ikaku byakuya and rukia

* AnImEfOrEvA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AnImEfOrEvA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits