Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AnImEfOrEvA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AnImEfOrEvA > Topics

Subject: Bleach first opening
Replies: 6 Views: 298

light_1 10.08.09 - 07:04pm
Man i love the first bleach opening any clue where i can download it for my phone *

maxum 20.09.09 - 09:01am
http://www.gh.ffshrine.org Use this link and log on through operamini. There's tons of anime music. Oh and it's a really, really awesome song, think d-techno life made it. *

light_1 20.09.09 - 01:13pm
na it was made by asterisk
lol i was dying for this song now i finally got it xD where were you on 10-8 when i needed you lol *

hexeboi 20.09.09 - 01:16pm
fav openings? mine were naruto 6th one really awesome hear it out its called nicho touches the walls broken youth *

maxum 20.09.09 - 01:30pm
10th of the 8th wasn't that long ago -.- . I like seishun kyosuyuke (think that's how it's spelt. It's the one in Naruto where a team led by shikamaru pursues sasuke. And the one in the filler arc with the boy from the temple. Eh, bleach 1st nd 2nd seasons ops were brilliant, and the metal sounding one, think it's called lonely flowers in english. The one at the start of the arrancar arc is brilliant too. *

light_1 21.09.09 - 04:56am
hexe i loved that song too! its brilliant maxum check it out it goes like this please kiss me please kiss all niight xD i loved deathnote first op was awesome bleach first and the latest openiig and narutos latest op with that shalala starting was really a cute song sasuke looked really cool.. *

hexeboi 21.09.09 - 05:14am
light i will upload the bleach op for ya.. *

* AnImEfOrEvA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AnImEfOrEvA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits