Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AnImEfOrEvA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AnImEfOrEvA > Topics

Subject: lee or neji
Replies: 4 Views: 158

tuckerx 20.09.09 - 01:21pm
well we all know rock lee and neji have a long hist of rivalry who did you say is better as of now we should remember that lee has improved his tijutsu alot and on the other neji is jounin *

light_1 20.09.09 - 01:23pm
neji ofcourse hes an elite rocklee just wont make it to the top *

maxum 20.09.09 - 01:32pm
Lees character inspires me alot, I respect Nejis character too but if I had to choose i'd go with geji mayo. *

light_1 21.09.09 - 05:00am
whos geji mayo sorry i dont get that name are you talking about neji hyuga? well i have to say rocklee is incredibly strong in part 2 is it just me or is neji always under estimated in naruto he hardly appears in any ep they mostly put hinata instead of him they should increase his appearences and i can bet ppl will love neji more than lee *

hexeboi 21.09.09 - 05:11am
it could be possible that rocklee could defeat neji hyuga you know rocklee is trying so hard and hardwork never goes unrewarded besides lee can open his chakra gate wait gates so if he opens 4 of them hes easily very strong neji isnt a weakling as well very elite and powerful but somehow over confident..well i did hope there is a fight bw the two and i wont make decisions till i seen it *

* AnImEfOrEvA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AnImEfOrEvA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits